- Our price includes labour and all raw materials. No sanitary or brass ware unless otherwise stated.
- All materials used are SABS approved wherever possible.
- We offer a 3-month guarantee on workmanship and a manufacturers guarantee (where applicable) on all materials.
- Should there be any unforeseen extras we will quote separately.
- Materials remain the property of Plumston Plumbers cc until account is paid for in full.
- Quotations are valid for a period of thirty days.
- Standard Conditions of our contract apply
Conditions of sale-
- The customer acknowledges that he has read and understands the contents of this agreement and accepts it as binding and undertakes to address all correspondence to Plumston cc.
- The customer agrees that neither the company nor any of its employees shall be held liable for any innocent misrepresentation made to the customer.
- The company shall provide a 3-month guarantee on workmanship with the exception of unblocking drains where the guarantee period is stipulated in paragraph 14 below. This guarantee will only come into effect if payment of the respective invoice has been paid in full.
- Material and good are excluded from the guarantee referred to in paragraph 3 above. Defects in material and good are covered by a factory guarantee provided such a factory guarantee is in existence. The cost to replace defective material and good shall be for the customer’s account.
- Any consequential damage cause as a result of defective materials will not be for the company’s account.
- An invoice supplied by the company shall be prima facie proof in any court of lay of the amount, which is due and payable by the customer to the company.
- The customer waives all rights to set off.
- The customer agrees to pay in full for all work upon completion or as per written agreement prior to the commencement of the work in the event of the customer failing to pay in terms hereof. The customer agrees that the company is entitled to immediately institute legal action in either the Magistrate or Supreme Court and the customer agrees to pay all costs in accordance with attorney and client scale. The company reserves the right to list a non-paying customer with a debt agency.
- The customer agrees to pay interest at a rate of 2% per month on all arrear payments.
- The customer agrees that the company shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from but not limited to unforeseen cables, water pipes, drains, waterproofing, plaster, tiles or vis major.
- Electrical work, building work and rubble removal are excluded from this agreement unless otherwise stated.
- The company has allowed for excavations in normal pick able ground conditions. All excavations in rock, clay, shale or any ground conditions not allowed for shall be for the amount of the customer.
- All goods remain the property of the company until paid for in full.
- Should the company be instructed to unblock a drain, the company guarantees its work for 15 days provided that payment has been made in full and that the original problem has not arisen as a result of a defective or damaged sewer pipe.
- Should the company be unable to unblock a drain due to an obstruction such as but not limited to concrete, wood, stones, roots, damages sewer pipe, hidden manhole or any other obstructions, the customer shall remain liable to pay 50% of the quotation. The company will then indicate to the customer where the obstruction is approximately located and furnish the customer with a quotation to remove the obstruction and to repair the sewer pipe if required.